Thursday, March 10, 2011

My computer wont connect to the internet when my router is plugged in, yet my wifi is still available?

Ok so here goes, my wireless router has worked all along but i went to a friends house last night and hooked it up there so we could play xbox live. I come home today and hook it up and dont really go on the computer but just keep messin around with my ipod touch, which still has wifi connectivity. When i try to go on my computer, it says there is limited or no connectivity, yet i have full wifi connectivity? The link light on my modem still flashes but the one on the wireless router doesnt, also the ethernet port lights only flash when i have my modem directly plugged into my computer, if anyone has any ideas on how to fix this, please throw them out there. P.S. even when i have my wireless router plugged into the computer, i cant search its default ip address, so anyone, please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment