Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What is a good Iron Gym workout routine to get bigger and gain weight?

I recently bought the Iron Gym Total Body Fitness Kit from Olympia Sports for 49.99. My goal is to get ALOT bigger than I am now cuz I'm pretty ******* scrawny. lol. If you saw my other questions, you'll see I have a lot of questions about exercising, weight gain, fitness and all that crap. Anyways, it comes with the Iron Gym Pull Up Bar itself, ab straps for the pull ups, Cardio Jump Rope that is wireless, and rotating push up bars. I'm hoping that using all of these workout equipment, I will gain weight. For those who have this product, what is your workout routine? I am thinking I will do these exercises and use all of the equipment everyday for at least 30 mins a day. After I am done working out all together, I will drink a protein shake and maybe have some protein like peanut butter sandwiches and all that kind of stuff. And if I start seeing minor results at least, the kind of results I wanna see, I will take one step closer and start lifting dumbbells and possibly start benching if I still have a bench and will then do 1 hr per day of workouts everyday, but I don't know if that is pushing it or not. I don't know about the foods that I will eat but I know I will probably eat at least 5 meals a day with Breakfast, snack, Lunch, snack, Dinner, and possible dessert. But I am being careful that I am not losing weight instead of gaining weight, because I REALLY need to gain weight. What would be a good workout routine for all of the equipment mentioned? and how fast would I see results if I continued doing the workout schedule? Lemme know if you need more information then I will provide you with the needed information for an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment